Wednesday, August 29, 2012

E.l.f 1

Hey hey girls!
I finally got my pack from E.l.f!! ;D
And thats pretty much of thing. So I thought of doing a E.l.f month!yay!
Basicly Ill be doing reviews and swatches of all things I got.

First product is the Elf Matte Lipcolor
Here is the packging.
 
I got mine in coral. It was quite funny that it was more pink than coral, thought it has some coral color also :)
 
And it was reaaally pretty color. Love it!
 
Moving on to the review.
It is really matte and first time you do fell kind of putting like a lipliner, but you will get used to this.
And it feels kind of drying, but only feels cuz my lips didnt dry out.
What about the formulation. It is like a lipliner but its a little, a little creamy-er. And really pigmented!
 
Here is a swatch.
 
Like you see its pinky but veery pretty pink.
 
Thanks for reading and dont be shy. Please leave a comment :)
 
Hel