Friday, August 3, 2012

Lush Haul!!

Hello lovelies!
Im here with a haul. Not just a haul, Lush haul!!!
I didnt even exept that Lush whas in my country but when I checked theyr website, and I saw my country, I screamed!! Really XD
So and I ran to the shop and got this things.

The bag :D (very intersting)

Yep, I just had to take a picture of the chek XD
(even more intersting)

The packging of the soap.

More packging.

And finally here is the soap.
Like you see, its pink but the outer corners are kind of red. And it smells AMAZING!
The name is The Godmother soap.

google pic <--

I havent try the soap, but I cant wait to try it out.


The last 2 things are the lipgloss and the parfume stick.

The parfume stick is really nice. The scent is Vanillary and like you have guessed it is just sweet vanilla scent and plus it lasts for pretty long time so I really love it.

And the lipgloss:

The wand is really soft. But one minus is that its a lil too short :(

The color is very intersting. It can be pink and coral!
Here is a swatch.
And the name is Pulbitser.
Its pink here.
And now its coraly!
Isnt that wonderful??

So I hope you had a great day!

Hel <3