Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

Hattie has awarded me the liebster award!. Thanks!

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, plus create 11 questions to be answered by the people you have tagged.
3. Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
4. Go on their page and tell them you have awarded them the award.
5. Remember, no tag backs

So 11 things about my self:
1.My favorite colors are cream light pink, bright blue and mint blue
2.I have my dog Snulli and 5 fishies
3.I dont have sisters or brothers! yay! XD
4.I just started lovinn makeup and thought I love makeup I dont really wear it much on my self
5.Sometimes Im shy, but sometimes Im really crazy XD
6.My dog is white with black spots and brown in his ears! he is sooo cuute!!
7.I love to travel
8.I want an ipad for christmas!
9.I love eating food but I can eat really much and dont get fat :D
10.Im pretty tall
11.Im eating cokonut bisquit! <3

And her questions

1. What kind of chocolate do you like, i.e. White, milk or dark?
I like most of this milk, but I can eat all of this too
2. What is one product you couldn't live without?
I think consealer
3. What is your favourite magazine?
Yes!
4. If you could buy one designer item what would it be?
I think bag or watch
5. Which season do you prefer?
summer
6. What is your favourite place to shop for clothes?
The mall XD
7. What is your favourite book, film and TV show?
I think manga..Uhh I dont know ;-;
8. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be?
Food, Friend, Games
9. What's your favourite food?
I dont know XD
10. Do you have any pets?
Dog and fish
11. What are the first 3 websites you check every day?
Facebook, lolliesformakeup, some blogs that I follow.
 
My questions
 
1. What animal do you prefer?Lions or cheetah?
 
2. What would you do if you saw some famous person?
 
3. Sweet scents or fresh scents?
 
4. Dogs or Cats?
 
5. How was you summer?
 
6. Are you tan?
 
7. Are you watching Olimpics in London?
 
8. What do you LOVE?
 
9. Could you work this summer and what did you buy on the working money?
 
10. What flowers do you like?
 
11. Can you swimm?
 
Pll that Im tagging aare:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yours Hel